ClaroRead 7 CPD Certified Course
£33.33 ex VAT
£40.00 inc VAT
ClaroRead offers a suite of tools designed to assist with reading and writing tasks. The course covers the following topics: working with the toolbar; text-to-speech; checking your written work; importing text; exporting to audio and video, and additional applications.
- Suitable for: All individuals who may require assistance with reading and writing, such as those with dyslexia.
- Certification / Awarding Body: CPD Certification Service
- Learning Outcomes: By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Control audio playback of your text.
- Change document properties to increase legibility.
- Check the spelling of documents.
- Identify the right word to use in situations where there are similar sounding words.
- Export text as an audio or video file.
- Be familiar with ClaroRead’s supplementary tools (where applicable).
- Tailor ClaroRead’s options to suit your needs.
- Convert paper documents and PDF’s into files which ClaroRead can speak aloud.
This course can be purchased through
the Concept Learning website. Click the
button to visit the site now.